Pilkington—First in Glass
Part of the NSG Group, Pilkington provides the broadest range of glass products available in the world today. Continuous product innovation ensures the development of the most appropriate products for North America and the global marketplace. The role of glass in reducing the energy consumption needs and greenhouse gas emissions of buildings, plus the growing impact of daylight on productivity is helping to shape our architectural environment. Pilkington is committed to being at the forefront of these developments.
Glas Troesch AG
Glas Troesch AG manufactures and distributes glass products. The Company designs, processes, and finishes glass for a variety of different applications including interior solar control, fire protection, thermal insulation, handrails, and structural design. Glas Troesch serves customers throughout the world.
SYP—Providing Professional Glass Solutions For Your Architecture
SYP Glass is one of the very few world-class ‘one-stop’ vertically integrated providers of architectural glass. SYP Glass provides its clients with a complete range of commercial glass products including float, reflective, and Low-E glass. SYP is acknowledged worldwide for quality and performance as seen in many of today’s most recognizable buildings. Today’s designers look to SYP Glass as their “glass solution” for assistance with design criteria, aesthetics, building codes, budgets, energy performance, environmental analyses, design reviews, and static load.
RP Technik—Functional Transparency: Design Oriented & Individual
RP Technik belongs to the Welser Profile Group. The product range spans from rainproof facade systems, over systems for heat, fire, smoke, and noise protection, to an extensive application for anti-vandalism and bullet resistance.
Cardinal Advanced LoE Products for Architectural Glass Set the Standard
Cardinal Glass Industries is considered one of the world’s leading providers of superior quality glass products. Cardinal Corp. manufactures the most advanced low emissivity coatings, using quality components and producing finished insulating glass products that are used in top-of-the-line buildings around the world.
Viracon-Great Buildings Deserve Great Glass
Viracon is a leading single-source architectural glass fabricator. We partner with best-in-class architecture firms and glazing contractors to provide great buildings with great glass – glass that inspires and turns buildings into icons.
Intraco U.A.E Limited is the agent, stockist, and distributor of the following products in the whole Middle East;
- High Performance and Medium Performance Pyrolytic Reflective Low-E and Tinted Float glasses manufactured by Pilkington North America (PNA), U.S.A.
- High-Performance Sputter Coated glasses manufactured by Pilkington Europe (U.K., Germany, Sweden).
- Sputter Coated Reflective, Solar, Low-E, and High Performance Sputtered Double Silver Coated Low-E glasses manufactured by Pilkington Shanghai.
- High Performance Sputtered Triple and Double Silver Coated Low-E glasses manufactured by Cardinal USA.
- High-Performance Sputter Coated glasses manufactured by Viracon U.S.A.
- High-Performance Sputter Coated glasses manufactured by Glaströsch in Switzerland and Germany.
- Specialty Systems:
- RP Technik Germany Steel/Stainless Steel System; Fire-rated (E and EI 30 up to 120), Bulletproof, and Standard Curtain Wall System.
- Pilkington Fire-rated glass for E Integrity, EI Integrity and Insulation, 30-120 minutes, and Bullet Resistant Glass.
- Pilkington Profilit manufactured by
- Decorative glasses manufactured by Omnidecor, Italy
- Reflective Pyrolytic coated glasses manufactured by Taiwan Glass Ind.